5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Timber Grove Rear Coil Replacement

Thatsme06

Reaction score
Has anyone installed the Timber Grove Factory Level coil replacement bags which lower the rear 2"? This seams more reasonable than lowering springs and airlift 60818HD's to achieve the reverse level with towing capabilities. Would be nice if anyone has inputs on the ride quality and function of this setup?

Rock Crawler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So crazy you asked this question. I was just going to post the same question tonight, but decided to use the search first. I’m concerned that the “bags” will make it a bouncy ride. I’m still toying with the idea of lowering my truck, but the more I think about it, I’m thinking the leveling idea is best to retain towing capabilities. Still undecided.
This is the link Steven sent to me when I asked about this option. I too, would love to hear some feedback on this product.

TittoPollito

Reaction score
A guy I know from work up in VA is running their bags with the Viking adjustable shocks, he says the ride is a bit stiffer but not enough for his SO to complain about.

LITTLEREBEL

Reaction score
I don't have much info, but I have a timbergrove kit sitting the box waiting to go on and everything looks nice. Great customer service too.

Dirtdoc

Reaction score
Installed ridetech rear bags in my 18 longhorn with the timbergrove auto air system. it rode very smooth and leveled for loads and towing very well. Tried the timber grove bags but they were to harsh and bouncy. The ridetech ones are very similar to factory bags.

Users who are viewing this thread