5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thuren Fab / King Shocks

Sigep924

Reaction score
I am currently running the ICON 1.5" Dual Rate springs on my 19 BigHorn and did not need aftermarket SB Links.
I'm looking at putting some on mu truck. How do you like them and how do they ride? Mine sits just a hair lower in the *** more than I like plus really squats when I have anything hooked to it.

brodieg

Reaction score
I'm looking at putting some on mu truck. How do you like them and how do they ride? Mine sits just a hair lower in the *** more than I like plus really squats when I have anything hooked to it.
Honestly I put them in at the same time as some ICON 2.0 VS shocks in the rear, so it wasn't an apples to apples ride comparison.
Personally I have nothing bad to say about them - the stability of the back end increased drastically compared to stock (and from the 3.5" ReadyLift spacer kit they replaced).
I don't tow anything; only loading 2 dirt bikes in the bed - also with great results in terms of stability and no sign of a squat.

iMatthew

Reaction score
I have the stage 4 Thuren tuned Kings with comp adjusters on my 2020 Rebel. Prior to this I had the Icon stuff but it just didn’t do the trick for me. These Thurens are absolutely incredible. Expensive as hell, but if you take your rig off-road, they are worth it. I’m running Don’s beefy extended rear sway bar links as well. Amazing parts, highly recommended.

View attachment 78030
View attachment 78031

View attachment 78032
View attachment 78033
View attachment 78034
View attachment 78035
View attachment 78036
Hello, I just got my King shocks for my rebel. How much preload do you have yours set to? Can you tell how many threads are showing above your adjuster nut?

Users who are viewing this thread