5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Throttle position sensor error Ram 1500 2022 DT

patrik470

Reaction score
Hey Guys!
I had this throttle error on my dash for like a week , I tried calibration using Utel Scanner , cleared the errors and still on.
The Rpm doesn't go up and it cruise on like 20 mph, it would go normal after few recycling of the ignition then the RPM falls again in like 10 min of running normal.

Anyone has the same issue ? Any experience with changing it ?
Can I change the Sensor only or the 2022 we have to purchase the whole throttle body ?

To be honest not in my best financial situation and can't go for a dealership **** right now, have a friend with mechanic experience who would help replacing it but has zero experience with Rams so I'm kinda lost here.

Much appreciated,, cheers

kapinallinen2

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Guys!
I had this throttle error on my dash for like a week , I tried calibration using Utel Scanner , cleared the errors and still on.
The Rpm doesn't go up and it cruise on like 20 mph, it would go normal after few recycling of the ignition then the RPM falls again in like 10 min of running normal.

Anyone has the same issue ? Any experience with changing it ?
Can I change the Sensor only or the 2022 we have to purchase the whole throttle body ?

To be honest not in my best financial situation and can't go for a dealership **** right now, have a friend with mechanic experience who would help replacing it but has zero experience with Rams so I'm kinda lost here.

Much appreciated,, cheers
Looks like you might need to replace the whole thing.
What DTC did it throw?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread