5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

throttle body adaptor

neckbone

Reaction score
has anyone used an adaptor for installing a larger throttle body from say a hellcat

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
Idk, but it’s not necessary if you engine is stock. What mods do you have?

neckbone

Reaction score
Idk, but it’s not necessary if you engine is stock. What mods do you have?
a lot of mods to the truck but i have a garage full of stuff for the engine to install once my long tube headers arrive. Cam kit with mds delete kit and 8 degree faze limiters ,new timing set, hellcat lifters hellcat oil pump, hellcat head and rocker bolts, ported 392 intake and using the 392 fuel injectors, ported hellcat throttle body, corsa pure core cold air intake, kooks SS long tube headers with high flow catted mid pipe, corsa SS cat back exhaust, unlocked pcm with diablo tuner with engine and trans tune from hemi fever! sounds like a lot of **** now that ive wrote it all out. holly cow!!!!!!!

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
a lot of mods to the truck but i have a garage full of stuff for the engine to install once my long tube headers arrive. Cam kit with mds delete kit and 8 degree faze limiters ,new timing set, hellcat lifters hellcat oil pump, hellcat head and rocker bolts, ported 392 intake and using the 392 fuel injectors, ported hellcat throttle body, corsa pure core cold air intake, kooks SS long tube headers with high flow catted mid pipe, corsa SS cat back exhaust, unlocked pcm with diablo tuner with engine and trans tune from hemi fever! sounds like a lot of **** now that ive wrote it all out. holly cow!!!!!!!
Wow that is alot! I think you need a super charger too tho. ;)

neckbone

Reaction score
Wow that is alot! I think you need a super charger too tho. ;)
it will come in the near future. everything but the intake needs to be done before the super charger can be put on. its a dam good thing i know how to install all this **** myself cause the labor would just be crazy

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
If you are using a 392 intake, what do you need an TB adapter for?

neckbone

Reaction score
If you are using a 392 intake, what do you need an TB adapter for?
originally, i was going to use my stock intake for now and was looking for an adapter but you still cant bolt a hellcat TB to 392 intake. also, i found the adapter i need anyway

Users who are viewing this thread