5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thoughts on these fuel wheels?

burntoutaccountant

Reaction score
These are available locally to me for $650. I’m tempted to buy them. Originally they were off a bronco but I talked to discount tire and they’ll fit apparently. I would just need some rings to make them hub centric.

The guy had them misidentified. They’re 18x9 et1. 6x5.5.
IMG_2881.png IMG_2882.png

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just need to be careful of caliper clearance. Some 18's fit, some don't. I used to hate bronze wheels, but they've grown on me and I think they work really well with a black truck. Very similar size/offset to mine of 18x9 +0.

burntoutaccountant

Reaction score
Just need to be careful of caliper clearance. Some 18's fit, some don't. I used to hate bronze wheels, but they've grown on me and I think they work really well with a black truck. Very similar size/offset to mine of 18x9 +0.
I didn’t think about that. Is it that tight?

My truck is actually white. I have a 2021 rebel.

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My Level 8 18's are a gnat's *** hair away from the calipers. Seriously though, I think there's only about 3mm of clearance. If they're not careful where they put the balancing weights they'll get ripped off.

White and bronze also isn't too bad. My friend put bronze wheels on his white Xterra and they looked pretty good too. Especially with the Rebel there won't be any chrome to pull away from the bronze.

Users who are viewing this thread