5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Those that have/had Grand Cherokees...

Andymax

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm aware it is built off the Ram platform. The prices they want for the wagoneer is going for the luxury market not necessarily the Tahoes/Yukon vehicles.
I should have been more specific...I only mentioned the Ram chassis as it speaks to overall size of the vehicle, which is significantly larger than the GC, (not sure about the GC-L, though I'm guessing it is only longer, but no wider).

and you're right, the Tahoe/Yukon is a bit smaller/cheaper, BUT...the Wagoneer IS targeted directly at Suburbans/Yukon XL/Expeditions...starting at around 60K. The Grand Wagoneer is targeting the Escalade-level market. https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a33825494/jeep-grand-wagoneer-pricing-estimate/

Sorry OP...didnt mean to hijack.

SLH2020

Reaction score
My wife and I bought a 15 GC Limited in 2015. Put 5k mi on it right away romping around the Southwest. It now has only 28k on it. Its a nice SUV. Certainly looks small parked next to the Ram lol. But no, I've never been on the Jeep site.

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I should have been more specific...I only mentioned the Ram chassis as it speaks to overall size of the vehicle, which is significantly larger than the GC, (not sure about the GC-L, though I'm guessing it is only longer, but no wider).

and you're right, the Tahoe/Yukon is a bit smaller/cheaper, BUT...the Wagoneer IS targeted directly at Suburbans/Yukon XL/Expeditions...starting at around 60K. The Grand Wagoneer is targeting the Escalade-level market. https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a33825494/jeep-grand-wagoneer-pricing-estimate/

Sorry OP...didnt mean to hijack.

I know what you meant. Yes the GC-L is 204 inches (4" longer than the Durango).

Users who are viewing this thread