5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Those of you with HUD display. A couple of questions.

MS Delta

Reaction score
Good morning!

First post. I am a member on the Ram truck forum and just joined this one today.

I am about to replace my current Ram truck with another. One of the trucks has the HUD display and other significant options and is quite a bit more expensive.

For those with the HUD, can you see it while wearing polarized sunglasses? Also, do you like it or not?

Thanks for your help!

GMetal

Reaction score
yes its visible with polarized sunglasses. My tint is more of an issue with those sunglasses. I use it and enjoy having it.

ae5573t

Reaction score
I can barely see it with my polarized sunglasses, but I don't have the brightness maxed out. You should check with your sunglasses before you buy. Couldn't be happier having the HUD. Sure glad I got it. Very used to it. Hate to be without it.

Jason605

Reaction score
I have no problem seeing the HUD with non pol. sunglasses never tried with polarized unfortunately, but its an option I don't need and rarely look at it. I would much rather have the blind spot detection.

Users who are viewing this thread