5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This sums up my Rebel thoughts

kuba

Reaction score
Ya, I was between the two and test drove both. I was surprised to hear that the sales person thought it was weird for me to be considering and comparing the two.
A quick drive around the block in the rebel sold me for sure over the gladiator.

orange01z28

Reaction score
I also drove a Wrangler Unlimited for 2 weeks in Kauai and my brother who has one said it’s not the best car for a DD unless you like feeling like you’re driving a tractor :p

OverlndRebel

Reaction score
I use to own a rubi a few years ago, loved it and wanted to get back into the 4x4 game. I
previously sold my Jeep because I was headed overseas, and I missed it something fierce. So for about a week I was pricing, scouting, and mulling what I wanted. Just as I thought I had it pinned, I saw the rebel parked next to the gladiator I was considering. Not only is there more space, but a much nicer interior and smoother ride on a daily basis than feeling like i need a chalk block, drip pan, and lock my steering wheel every time I hop out.

WIREBEL

Reaction score
I love Jeeps...but until Jeep gets the steering problems fixed on the JL / JT platforms, they will never be nice to drive on the road as a DD. I traded an '18 JL Rubi for the Rebel because I couldn't EVER let anyone (familiy memebers) drive the Jeep...it was plain dangerous over 45 MPH.

Sen 66

Reaction score
Traded my 2020 Gladiator for 2021 full load Rebel. Two vey different trucks( loved my Jeep’s) but the R R is soooo much more comfortable and still very capable with the rear locker

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online