5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This sounds pretty cool, “Shoulda Waited” Situation?

Royalist_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
2022 Ram 1500 Limited 10th Anniversary Edition:

It’s got some pretty cool stuff. Just like the Longhorn 10th anniversary. Better Headliner, Unique Dash, Bright Pedal Kit, Quilted Seats, Jeweled Shifter?! Not to mention the UConnect 5. Hmmm should I have waited? Had mine since February. Would wait months to get one plus wouldn’t be getting near the 11k discount I got. Thoughts guys.

E2C6B0E3-68BE-49AF-8926-C3138D91CC44.png

wallyuwl

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Some nice things. Nothing I'd really care about that you can't get through other packages or relatively cheaply aftermarket. I didn't get $11k off, but got invoice - holdback in addition to $500 cash back and 0% for 72 locked in. Plus pricing for 2022 will be higher. Kind of bummed that I (probably) won't be getting Uconnect 5, though. The Tom Tom maps are going to be a big improvement. Ordered April 30, so I wouldn't expect it to be built until close to 4th of July, and maybe by then they'll be making 22s already or at least putting in the new radios.

Last edited:

wallyuwl

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Oh, I noticed in the story above that there is a mistake. It says cooled rear seats are standard in the Limited. They are part of the Level 1 group.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
I have no regrets about buying my '21 Limited 3 weeks ago instead of waiting for the '22 models. There's really nothing on that list that I either don't already have (MFT, center mounted bed step, rear ventilated seats) or don't really care about. Uconnect 5 might have lots of cool new toys, but I'm not that concerned about it. I'm perfectly content with my current truck. And that's not a normal thing with me because I've always settled for things when buying a vehicle. This time I got exactly what I was looking for. And I didn't have to wait for who knows how long to get it.

Erik Alanis

Reaction score
I purchased the longhorn 10th anniversary. Now that im looking at it right. They did advertise this one with the bright pedal kit and different shifter but my truck didnt come with it. Im looking at different dealer pics and none of them have it either. Mmm. I feel like ram owes us the options

IvoryHemi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I purchased the longhorn 10th anniversary. Now that im looking at it right. They did advertise this one with the bright pedal kit and different shifter but my truck didnt come with it. Im looking at different dealer pics and none of them have it either. Mmm. I feel like ram owes us the options

Longhorn 10th Anniversary was not advertised with either of those options...

342707E8-CBE0-417A-8F46-BD2422BA730B.png

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
I saw some ads mentioning the bright pedal kit, but never saw anything about a different shifter.

Erik Alanis

Reaction score
I saw some ads mentioning the bright pedal kit, but never saw anything about a different shifter.
Here i new i had read it somewhere. Its nothing i cant add myself. The pedals would have been a good thing since there are easier to clean. I always have to stick a flathead screwdriver to remove the mudd in between the ribs

Attachments

• E82EA4B6-E56F-4814-AD41-C1CC39DC5E43.png
    E82EA4B6-E56F-4814-AD41-C1CC39DC5E43.png
    231.9 KB · Views: 25
  • 5F4ACE5B-0D62-40D3-AB4C-8360FC333644.jpeg
    5F4ACE5B-0D62-40D3-AB4C-8360FC333644.jpeg
    235.1 KB · Views: 26

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have no regrets about buying my '21 Limited 3 weeks ago instead of waiting for the '22 models. There's really nothing on that list that I either don't already have (MFT, center mounted bed step, rear ventilated seats) or don't really care about. Uconnect 5 might have lots of cool new toys, but I'm not that concerned about it. I'm perfectly content with my current truck. And that's not a normal thing with me because I've always settled for things when buying a vehicle. This time I got exactly what I was looking for. And I didn't have to wait for who knows how long to get it.
And likely UC5 could be "buggy" for the early adopters to hassle through.

Users who are viewing this thread