5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This Ram 1500 Is Trying To Be The Ultimate Hyper-Limousine:

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

This Ram 1500 Is Trying To Be The Ultimate Hyper-Limousine:​

Italian Coachbuilder Aznom Transforms A Ram 1500 Into A Sedan...​

1607034635770.png

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I really never thought someone would try to take down the Pontiac Aztek in the ugly car challenge, but...

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
I really never thought someone would try to take down the Pontiac Aztec in the ugly car challenge, but...

Reactions: Buz

Buz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Looks very much like a Bentley.

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I really never thought someone would try to take down the Pontiac Aztek in the ugly car challenge, but...

Years ago, one of my patients had an Aztec that broke down on the side of the road. He called On-Star and they told him to move away from the vehicle and they would help him. In the next moment, the Aztec burst into flames and burned to the ground. Ugly problem solved! :D (y)

Buz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The Aztek is hideous, for sure.
Ever seen one of these beauties in the wild? They are so I ugly I literally get angry when I see one. Who in their right mind looked at that and said, "yes lets build a bunch of these, people will love them."
1607112702300.png

Users who are viewing this thread