5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thinking of ordering 2022

Rock Crawler

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
are you in the tracker?
Not sure what that is for. I haven’t even contacted anyone yet about ordering a new truck. Just something I’m seriously considering. But, the price HAS to be worth it.

Last edited:

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Not sure what that is for. I haven’t even contacted anyone yet about ordering a new truck. Just something I’m seriously considering. But, the price HAS to be worth it.
the tracker is so we do not have to input our vin to see where the truck is in production. triple_b and eighty do it for us with a program

chris288

Reaction score

guess you didn't BOTHER to read this thread either,, calling people liars who are trying to help save you money is pretty low .... its ok, i understand your feelings are hurt..... i'd be pissed off if i could have saved another 4 grand as well.

BowersFJ

Ram Guru
Reaction score

guess you didn't BOTHER to read this thread either,, calling people liars who are trying to help save you money is pretty low .... its ok, i understand your feelings are hurt..... i'd be pissed off if i could have saved another 4 grand as well.

But you didn’t …. Simple as that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rock Crawler

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
What is the best way to send my “wants list” to dealers? Copy and paste my “build” link from the Ram site, or type up a list and send that? Also, would it be best to sell my truck to an individual or dealership, or trade in? Sorry, I’m not very knowledgeable about the best way to buy/sell vehicles. And, I’ve never “ordered” a vehicle.

Last edited:

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
What is the best way to send my “wants list” to dealers? Copy and paste my “build” link from the Ram site, or type up a list and send that? Also, would it be best to sell my truck to an individual or dealership, or trade in? Sorry, I’m not very knowledgeable about the best way to buy/sell vehicles. And, I’ve never “ordered” a vehicle.
Have you watched any of those videos from the YouTube channel I told you about? One of the two guys in those videos has been a dealer manager for 41 years, and they are both very knowledgeable about stuff like this.

chris288

Reaction score
whatever, my new rebel is sitting in my driveway as we speak .... just brought her home today and saved 10k off msrp, i understand your butt hurts from not doing your due diligence and blew about 4,200 bucks that could have been spent on a nicer truck than what you probably ordered. i dont need to prove anything to some internet D.B. guys are ordering loaded limiteds for nearly 10k under msrp from Mark Dodge every single day. i lucked out and after 2 price increases my dealer honored my original msrp from august, not the one from december saving me even more money...

BowersFJ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Window sticker and purchase agreement …. Stop misleading forum member into thinking they have a chance at some fantasy ******** deal the draws attention to your pathetic *** …. Go sell f@ckin crazy some place else ya ****** nozzle

chris288

Reaction score
Window sticker and purchase agreement …. Stop misleading forum member into thinking they have a chance at some fantasy ******** deal the draws attention to your pathetic *** …. Go sell f@ckin crazy some place else ya ****** nozzle

:eek: LOL,,, call mark dodge d-bag, better yet, build the truck you want on ramtrucks save it as a pdf and email it to mark dodge for a price quote, if your tiny mind can handle that.... trust me i understand how much your butt hurts knowing you wasted 4k plus,,, id be pretty upset too if i paid invoice... but calling me a liar just makes you an even bigger D.B.

anybody w/ half a brain would have called Mark Dodge FIRST !

P.S. im done playing w/ you,,, going outside to play w/ all the bells and whistles my new Rebel has... :sick: AT 10K OFF MSRP TO BOOT !!!!

BowersFJ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Nope …. Show us the magic deal, or STFU

BowersFJ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
2 pcs of paper, and 2 pics …. No ? Of course not …. Cuz it never happened

BowersFJ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ok guys. I made this post to ask questions, not to start a fight. Please stop. We are all friends here just sharing information to help each other. If you disagree with someone, just agree to disagree and move on. There is nothing to be gained by fighting.

Will do …. I just hate false, unverified, misleading information …. I’m out

Users who are viewing this thread