5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thinking about buying new 2019 Ram Laramie Longhorn

DCFireSgt

Reaction score
I'm new to pickups, new to Ram. I've owned GM SUVs but never a pick up. I need some help...info, advice, experiences.
Sat in a co workers Ram pick up last week and was impressed. Went to the dealer and looked at a new 2019 Laramie Longhorn. How are the 2019's? I like the Limited but the deal they're giving me on the Laramie Longhorn seems like a good one. Price is $52k out the door and being offered 1.9% apr. Is that a good deal or should I walk? Do I need to avoid 2019?

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm new to pickups, new to Ram. I've owned GM SUVs but never a pick up. I need some help...info, advice, experiences.
Sat in a co workers Ram pick up last week and was impressed. Went to the dealer and looked at a new 2019 Laramie Longhorn. How are the 2019's? I like the Limited but the deal they're giving me on the Laramie Longhorn seems like a good one. Price is $52k out the door and being offered 1.9% apr. Is that a good deal or should I walk? Do I need to avoid 2019?
Love my ‘19.

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have a 2019, build date 11/2/18 and had 2 recalls. No complaints and I am extremely happy with my purchase at 16,000+ miles. There is a lot of information on this forum in relation to satisfaction and pricing. I live in the NY/NJ metro area and did a lot of visits to many dealers and educated my self on the options, packages and prices. Pretty happy with my selection and price.

Is there a down side to doing more research and figuring out how you want it equipped? Price of an eventual 2021 vs a 2019 or a 2020 and resale? Or that has already been done and this is the "one".

MO Ram Fan

Reaction score
For what it's worth, I just bought a 2020 Longhorn for actually LESS than I could have gotten the same 2019, but I really wanted the split tailgate which the 2019 didn't have. Just an idea, but if you can get a 2019 in your area for a similar 2020 for less money, and it's equipped the way you want it, go for it and good luck.

sims1dh

Reaction score
Love my 19 ram limited, previous trucks 2016 Silverado, 2017 f250. The ram is amazing, I highly recommended, you can find deals if you take your time and look around. I have found that high volume dealers have the best pricing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ca3b2db2fcfd7fe6593407e56db21954.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread