5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Think the tow mirrors suck? Get in here please.

chris1911

Reaction score
I know many people think that the view in the tow mirrors suck, especially on the passenger side. If anyone is interested, there is a member over at hdrams.com trying to gather interest in new blind spot reducing convex replacement mirrors made by Suma Performance. We need at least twenty people for them to make a run on them. I'm pretty sure there are a lot more than twenty that would be interested.

Read through this thread and post, if you would like to get in on it. If you can't post there, post your user name in this thread and i will get it added over there.

Convex Main Mirror Upgrade?

Convex Main Mirror Upgrade?

Daverous

Reaction score
Don't have an HD account but I'm in assuming we get to stipulate options we need/want.

Thanks for the cross post.

chris1911

Reaction score
Don't have an HD account but I'm in assuming we get to stipulate options we need/want.

Thanks for the cross post.

If you go to the second link i posted, the guy that is trying to get this going posted a link to a Ford Bronco mirror as an example of the options that will be available.

Daverous

Reaction score
I copy. Just wanted to make sure I could opt out of blue and keep blind spot and defrost 👍👍

Users who are viewing this thread