5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

There's an emergency vehicle in the area

ZombieSlayer

Reaction score
Has anyone else come across this on the screen? I was in a parking lot with the ignition at ACC listening to the radio and a fire truck was going by with lights n sirens when the message popped up. There were two options, dismiss and something like "there is no emergency vehicle present."

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It’s called EVAS, and Stellantis has been rolling it out in new updates. Here’s a link to an article about it from January 2022.

Andymax

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I've been getting those notifications recently...started about 2 months ago I'd say. Kinda nice. Wish the warning would go away on it's own but it stays until you 'dismiss'.

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I've been getting the messages for the last few months as well. Sometimes there is an emergency vehicle and sometimes I never see one. I don't subscribe to Uconnect or anything.

Last edited:

ZombieSlayer

Reaction score
Yea I don't have any subscriptions either. They're probably using us as field tests :D I also thought I put this in the uconnect forum :D

Users who are viewing this thread