5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The whole Daystar and sensor link mystery solved in one spot

Samson75

Reaction score
60mm is correct 100%. I posted using my photo I went back to the truck and remeasured my link. 60mm . Did the whole project without being able to read a ruler apparently!! Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DesertRebel

Reaction score
Update.....
Daystar spacers #KC09113BK installed ... everything went very well ... installed at a local shop here in Scottsdale, Arizona ... Ultimate Wheels 480-447-2211 ... l paid $225 installed w/ wheel alignment but, that was discounted thru my job and l supplied the daystar and DIY links ... his normal install price is $325 w/ alignment which is still a good price ... he does sell the daystars if you need as well as any other lift kit should you decide ... his shop does wheels, tires, lift kits and more ...

Vehicle placed in entry/exit mode as well as jack mode ... spacers installed then new links installed as per OP DIY kit and measurement's ... lastly, when completed, vehicle lowered ... started up ... raised vehicle to normal mode, all functioned well ... then raised to OR2, down to OR1... no lights or check suspension lights ... ride is as stock ... very happy ... hope this helps anyone looking to do the Daystar install for leveling......

***Just a note.....
upper and lower sockets for the fronts sensors on my 2020 Ram 1500 were 8mm ... not sure about 2019 ...

Thank you Samson75 for this excellent writeup and the info to fab the DIY links...
Thanks for the info and referral... does Ultimate Wheels have everything in stock (Daystar Spacers and Leveling Links)?

ny2az

Reaction score
Thanks for the info and referral... does Ultimate Wheels have everything in stock (Daystar Spacers and Leveling Links)?
l didnt know if he did so l supplied the spacers myself ... but, they did say they sell the daystar spacers ... but, he does not have the links ... that you would have to supply ...

Users who are viewing this thread