5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The wait begins for us, also.

Ramisgood

Reaction score
Saturday, I'll be ordering a Hydro Blue Big Horn, quad cab v-6, 3.55, off road group, alpine speakers, bed utility group and Level 2 package. Think I may need to add the running board after reading some reviews.

We currently have a 2018 Laramie 2500 that's the best rig I have ever owned. We live a mile and a half off the highway and the road gets very entertaining during the winter. The Pilot does not have sufficient ground clearance for the snow, ruts, frozen toboggan runs we have. The 1/2 ton will be our mail driver. Will be adding the rebel wheels and tires to gain another inch of ground clearance.

Life is good when you live where the deer, elk and turkeys play. The road just dictates what vehicles we drive.

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome, here's to a speedy delivery!

Rick3478

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Mine was 44 days from down payment to keys in hand. Yours may vary depending on trim level and options.

eerattler

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. I hope you have a speedy delivery. But if you don't there are plenty of us to whom you can commiserate with!

Ramisgood

Reaction score
Today we received an order number so that must mean Ram accepted our desired build. This old man has been forced to learn patience through the years but we'll see how that helps with this truck. Gives me plenty of time to research accessories.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Today we received an order number so that must mean Ram accepted our desired build. This old man has been forced to learn patience through the years but we'll see how that helps with this truck. Gives me plenty of time to research accessories.
Not too late to make it a Hemi. :p

Ramisgood

Reaction score
Not too late to make it a Hemi. :p
We have the 6.4 in or 3/4 ton and had the 5.7 in our last one ton. Love them both but we're after the best mileage in this truck as it will be our "car". Had the V-6 in our Grand Cherokee and it went 135K trouble free miles when we sold it. Love the Hemi deep throated rumble when your foot gets heavy.

Users who are viewing this thread