5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Song Remains The Same

ChryslerVette

Reaction score
I have a question for any audio or technophiles out there,.....I paired my Android Note 9 Phone to my truck and everything seems to function fine except when I want to change the song playing on my MP3 App. I was wondering if it is possible to change or skip the song currently playing using the steering wheel controls? Right now, the songs will only change using the phone controls. (very dangerous while driving)! Thank you in advance for your input.

piening2150

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I had a Note 9 until recently. I never used my phone for audio over Bluetooth, but if you plug it into one of the USB ports you will have full control over most audio apps (and be able to use your phone's nav) on screen using Android Auto. You can then use the steering wheel controls and the Uconnect screen to do pretty much everything.

Users who are viewing this thread