5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Rebates I qualify/qualified for" thread

Deriggs007

Reaction score
Hello 5thGenRams,

This thread is to help users look for what rebates they may qualify for & help narrow down what rebates may or may not stack together. Please keep this thread LEAN and CLEAN (eg, try to avoid off-topic discussions unless it's to help educate the thread or help obtain rebates throughout. While ---> THIS <--- thread lists tons of great information, it's been increasingly difficult to narrow down rebates (sorry about that, I know I didn't help), and not much information has been listed on how to obtain rebates that you may or may not be qualified for.

Please, if you're posting in this thread with your results and discover an additional rebate you qualify for, update your post and or post again so that we're keeping everyone informed with the most up-to-date rebate. Also, please list if some rebates may or may not stack and if there was an alternative to the rebate. Lastly, please list your location/trim and how you qualified for the rebate to further assist regional/trim level as well as conditions needed to meet the rebate.

Region/State: TX

Rebates I qualify for or know about.
1. USAA - $1000 or Active Duty $500 (I took $1000 for being a USAA client as well as being Active duty military, but does not stack with Military)
2. Subprime - $750 (Credit is not good)
3. Conquest Lease - $500 ( Trade in vehicle is a lease)
4. True Car - $500 (Found from a user on this forum. Use TrueCar and they will give you a $500 rebate coupon. This may take a couple weeks to receive) - EDIT. Can't qualify for TrueCar as it's the same rebate system as USAA
5. Retail Consumer: $2750 (Current rebate from RAM on Laramie trim)

Total: $5000 or $5500 if able to use below offer.

Potential Rebates:
RAM Email offer - $500 - There is a user in the above link that received a $500 discount code that may or may not stack. Though, don't know how to get, waiting to hear back and will update.

Let's see what you guys come up with!

Last edited:

Fuel_Sport

Reaction score
I’m interested in this too as my Laramie should be here Wednesday!

S

Smashy71

Go to a dealer and don’t tell them you qualify for the usaa and see what they say. The. Once they give you a price throw the usaa on them.

djwdjw

Reaction score
Based on my experience I think the dealer wanted to sell a vehicle bad enough and I was creatively qualified for rebates with some pencil whipping. I did have USAA and some conquest lease/conquest money. No way to really know.

S

Smashy71

Am I understanding this correctly? You get a rebate if you DON’T have good credit?
You are correct. It’s back asswards. Although they make it up on the back end by charging a few precentage points more on an FCA loan.

MTRHEAD

Reaction score
I also qualified for $250 from Bonus Drive and $500 for being a Sam's club member. The Bonus drive comes in form of a check you have to wait for. The Sam's club came right off the price.

djwdjw

Reaction score
Penfed had an identical $1000 rebate with a certificate that looked like the USAA one. I don't know if they are mutually exclusive.

RueferChi

Reaction score
Did they just wipe out all of the incentives for February? January incentives were just ok...but now there is nothing!

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Always takes a few days for the rebates/incentives to show up on website.

Users who are viewing this thread