5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The New Beauty!

blankcanvas

Reaction score
It is frustrating when things like that happen. Sorry you have to go through that. Colorado allows a lot of other great things we haven’t progressed to yet lol. My wife and I were supposed to come there for her 40th in October. Hopefully the trip still happens. I hope everything works out for you this time around.
Thanks I’ll make sure they do it right! Lol just moved back, I was in Texas and Arkansas for almost 10 years so definitely have some stricter laws on some subjects here

PCB

Reaction score
Thanks I’ll make sure they do it right! Lol just moved back, I was in Texas and Arkansas for almost 10 years so definitely have some stricter laws on some subjects here
Good deal. The mountains were calling ya back!

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Thanks I’m actually about to go get darker tint on it, the guys cut my window up real bad sadly didn’t notice the back window until I was getting the decal on so they’re replacing that and the drivers side window then upgrading the tint

I plan to stupervise this time haha I don’t think Colorado allows it as dark as yours but that sure does look good!
Did they scratch the tint? Even Idaho doesn't allow anything darker than 30%, but I figure it's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to ask permission...so 15% it is. 😎

I got to watch the guys install my tint today. 20 minutes total and it looks perfect. Good luck on your second time around. 😁

blankcanvas

Reaction score
Did they scratch the tint? Even Idaho doesn't allow anything darker than 30%, but I figure it's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to ask permission...so 15% it is. 😎

I got to watch the guys install my tint today. 20 minutes total and it looks perfect. Good luck on your second time around. 😁
I wish… they scratched the glass! They have to replace the passenger window and the back sliding one (tech terms Teehee)

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I wish… they scratched the glass! They have to replace the passenger window and the back sliding one (tech terms Teehee)
That's ridiculous. I don't think I could trust them to do the glass replacement and I definitely wouldn't let them redo the tint.

blankcanvas

Reaction score
That's ridiculous. I don't think I could trust them to do the glass replacement and I definitely wouldn't let them redo the tint.
Ohh I don’t but they are paying for it and I have every intention of babysitting the ones doing it lol originally I had intended to give them another chance but the assistant manager tried telling me the scratches were normal like the soap bubbles… uhm I may lack a phallus but come the f on I don’t think chicks that can’t pump their own gas would fall for that line of bs so yeah they’ll be paying the most expensive (credible) shop I found to do it lol I get a little petty when folks try to be that level of shady

Users who are viewing this thread