5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The fun begins where the paved road ends

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I love the truck man and the e locker does the job just fine. No need for a front E locker unless you're a hard core 4x4. Also at night driving when using hi beams everytime u turn left it will turn on the left fog or vise versa(since switching to hi beams in most cars disables you're foglights). Just thought that was pretty neat, I'm not sure if the other rebels did that. And the lighting is legit the best headlights I have ever owned. No need for a light bar tbh

Does the fog light come on when you turn, or when you use the turn signals?

I usually forget to signal when I am off roading :p:p I am so not going to try and drown my limited

RamRebelSteel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Does the fog light come on when you turn, or when you use the turn signals?

I usually forget to signal when I am off roading :p:p I am so not going to try and drown my limited
As soon as it senses that u turn the wheel about 1/8th of a turn it will come on stay on untill u straighten out. No turn signal needed. And why not? It's fun

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
We each have our own definition of fun, my limit is having to hike back 10 miles to camp because I got stuck. I wonder if the fog lap thing is a rebel only. Did not find any reference to it in the manual. Will have to try it out when I get my truck

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
We each have our own definition of fun, my limit is having to hike back 10 miles to camp because I got stuck. I wonder if the fog lap thing is a rebel only. Did not find any reference to it in the manual. Will have to try it out when I get my truck
No, not just the Rebel, per videos like this one (that I recalled others sharing on here).

RT70808

Reaction score
I posted this picture in ramforum and ramforumz and they're all crying that I put it in the water lol
I have friends that get upset if you let a fish hit the deck of their boat!?! I also have some the have never ever washed their boats. People are weird creatures. Lol

meltedcheez

Reaction score
Went for a swim at Azusa Canyon, Ca. Also hit some trails in riverside. For being stock I think this truck is amazing. Had it for about 3 weeks now and no issues.

Which trails did you hit in Riverside?

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
My limited has this as well. They also activate if you slow down and operate your turn signal (before you turn).

Cheers,

Last edited:

ptrnfan

Reaction score
Went for a swim at Azusa Canyon, Ca. Also hit some trails in riverside. For being stock I think this truck is amazing. Had it for about 3 weeks now and no issues.

Got mine at the same place. The lady I worked with their was great to work with.

Randall

Reaction score
I will be taking my rebel off road for the first time next week. hope it doesn't disappoint. My former truck was a 2012 Ford Raptor.

Ramlax

Reaction score
So jelly, looks awesome man glad you had fun

Chippy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This is Alberta Canada area called Devils Gap. Banff national park boundary. Lots of Grizzly bear here in summer they like the Buffalo berries with their cubs. In the summer you have to be in a group of 4 and everyone needs bear spray and no pets allowed.

Users who are viewing this thread