5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The chart that shows RAM 19's standard and optional upgrades per model...

Love2driveRAM19

Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking for the chart that has the little "dots" next to each item that is standard and what is optional per each model of the RAM19's, anyone know where I can find it or have attached link. Normally I am good at locating stuff but coming up blank.

Couple of things I am curious about is the suspension difference per model say a Bighorn vs Limited etc...
Also brake size and pads all standard sizes or do they vary per model...

Thanks for any help out there!!!!

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Good find Jake. I couldnt find my swiveling headlights on that (Limited) but perhaps they arent described as such.

Conch007

Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking for the chart that has the little "dots" next to each item that is standard and what is optional per each model of the RAM19's, anyone know where I can find it or have attached link. Normally I am good at locating stuff but coming up blank.

Couple of things I am curious about is the suspension difference per model say a Bighorn vs Limited etc...
Also brake size and pads all standard sizes or do they vary per model...

Thanks for any help out there!!!!
I advise that you also get a chart that shows when they started putting in features don’t get stuck with an equipment savings package. They won’t list it as suxj on the window sticker they do it on the build sheet.

Love2driveRAM19

Reaction score
I advise that you also get a chart that shows when they started putting in features don’t get stuck with an equipment savings package. They won’t list it as suxj on the window sticker they do it on the build sheet.
Thanks Conch007, already have my vehicle; just looking for the info I mentioned on the difference in suspension and brakes.

Users who are viewing this thread