5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

That Extra rattle after lift?

Roddog2220

Reaction score
I just installed the readylift 3.5, and I drove a few at the dealer and every time I feel like I hear an extra rattle or 2 upfront, not all the time but some. Anyone else experience bc I cant decide if its just in my head.

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
There's always a bit of paranoia after doing suspension work. That being said, after a good drive it's always a great idea to re-torque all your nuts'n'bolts soon as possible. That takes away the guess work and paranoia.

Roddog2220

Reaction score
There's always a bit of paranoia after doing suspension work. That being said, after a good drive it's always a great idea to re-torque all your nuts'n'bolts soon as possible. That takes away the guess work and paranoia.

yeah I already complained and will go back to do an inspection after a few weeks

Kevin C

Reaction score
I've had my 3.5" ReadyLift installed for several months and have had zero rattles. Good luck in finding it, as that would drive me nuts.

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
well the retorquing sure helped

It's just a habit I have now, since losing a wheel in highschool when I put aluminum slots on my 71 Dodge Dart and forgot to retorque the lugs ... the hard lessons seem to last longer. Glad it helped. My suspicions were UCA nut or lower strut being loose when you said rattle.

Roddog2220

Reaction score
I've had my 3.5" ReadyLift installed for several months and have had zero rattles. Good luck in finding it, as that would drive me nuts.

does your truck sit pretty flat, mine almost looks taller in the front, maybe im getting old lol

Users who are viewing this thread