5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks all!

Waterfowler41

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey all,

First and foremost I hope everyone is staying safe out there.

Just wanted to let you all know a couple days ago I hit a personal milestone of 275k+ views and 500+ subscribers on my Youtube channel! I still have a ways to go before I am even remotely comparable to some of the other DIY channels but just wanted to take a minute and thank you all for checking out and sharing my videos. Joining the Ram world back in Dec 2019 with my Rebel was an awesome and fun decision. The daily views shot up significantly with my Ram videos and you all have been a great group to tinker on my truck with. You all rock! Not that the GM folks weren't but the Ram is a breathe of fresh air.

I started the channel as a hobby in my GM days because I like to work on trucks (and my wife's Explorer occasionally) and as of late the channel has allowed me to maintain my sanity during the Stay at Home order.... I check my channel's stats religiously and it warms my heart to see the views and subscriber count climb.

Anyways just wanted to let you all know I appreciate the views, subscriptions, feedback, and the connections over the last few months. I promise to keep the content coming as long as my wallet can support it!

Here's to another couple hundred thousand views!!!!

Thank you!!!!

WF41

Users who are viewing this thread