5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank you

RAL

Reaction score
Just wanted to say thank you to forum members who alerted people like me that Zeigler has best extended warranty price. I was able to get 8/85 coverage for significantly less than my dealer quote. I was also able to buy my lease out with no dealer involvement, sparked by some of the discussion here. (While the truck has been great, the dealer has been less than great.). So many thanks to those here who contribute to these discussions, as they saved me time and money. Take care.

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Just wanted to say thank you to forum members who alerted people like me that Zeigler has best extended warranty price. I was able to get 8/85 coverage for significantly less than my dealer quote. I was also able to buy my lease out with no dealer involvement, sparked by some of the discussion here. (While the truck has been great, the dealer has been less than great.). So many thanks to those here who contribute to these discussions, as they saved me time and money. Take care.
Agreed. I'm saving thousands, thanks to this forum.

Users who are viewing this thread