5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank you!

Waterfowler41

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey all, just wanted to take a second to thank you all for supporting and watching my YT videos on my channel. A screenshot popped up this morning on my timeline reminding me I started my YT channel 6 years ago... I watched my first video and it was UGLY. Crap lighting, terrible audio, and really no direction other than get my hands on parts and install them on my Sierra.

When I moved over to Ram from GMC, my viewership skyrocketed and that's because of you all. The comments, shares, and "thumbs ups" are all very much appreciated. The intent of my channel was to leave the truck world better than how I found it one how to video at a time. Instructions suck these days so my hope is my videos give you all the info you need to tackle your own projects.

147 videos, 1.6M views, and 5,800+ subscribers I plan to keep going. Unsure what projects are next but I'm having so much fun with the channel!

Anyways, just wanted to let the 5th gen Ram community know I really appreciate you all!

WF 41

BNeal

Reaction score
Very cool. Just sub'd to your channel - didn't even know you were out there. Watched your vinyl stripe vid and I really like the way you articulate everything your doing. Very clear and concise messaging - which for most people is difficult when multi tasking. I shoot and edit for a living, so you got my 5-star approval (for whatever that is worth)!

Waterfowler41

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Very cool. Just sub'd to your channel - didn't even know you were out there. Watched your vinyl stripe vid and I really like the way you articulate everything your doing. Very clear and concise messaging - which for most people is difficult when multi tasking. I shoot and edit for a living, so you got my 5-star approval (for whatever that is worth)!

Oh man thanks so much!

Since you’re in the industry, my MacBook is on its last life. I have a windows computer I can use but I’m trying to find a video editing software that is similar to iMovie but compatible with windows. Any recommendations?

Thanks again!

BNeal

Reaction score
Oh man thanks so much!

Since you’re in the industry, my MacBook is on its last life. I have a windows computer I can use but I’m trying to find a video editing software that is similar to iMovie but compatible with windows. Any recommendations?

Thanks again!
I use Premiere Pro, but that's pretty expensive. If you're on a budget, I would suggest taking a look at Wondershare Wondershare Filmora - Easy-to-Use Video Editing Software One of the guys that work for me has a Windows machine and that's what he's using. It's nowhere near as robust as Premiere Pro, but does a nice job on the basics.

Waterfowler41

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread