5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank You All - Dead Batteries

Anchor Down

Reaction score
Love this website. I read so many stories of dead batteries etc, you drove me to paranoia. I have a 2020 Ram Laramie Sport with zero issues. I took it to Auto Zone to have the battery checked and sure enough, after 3 years, I needed to replace the battery. The meter doesn't lie. The store owner noted they are making serious profit with vehicles featuring the start/stop features etc. I never use that feature now.

jessed1

Reaction score
Love this website. I read so many stories of dead batteries etc, you drove me to paranoia. I have a 2020 Ram Laramie Sport with zero issues. I took it to Auto Zone to have the battery checked and sure enough, after 3 years, I needed to replace the battery. The meter doesn't lie. The store owner noted they are making serious profit with vehicles featuring the start/stop features etc. I never use that feature now.
Doesn't the Start/Stop feature use the eTorque 48v battery? If so, not sure how the start/stop could be the culprit.

Users who are viewing this thread