5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank you...again!!!!

Waterfowler41

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey all,

Been a wild last few months with my channel. Subscribers, views, and comments are increasing and I am doing my best to keep up with channel content while juggling work and family time.

Hit another personal milestone a while back with over 500,000 views on my channel! Anxious to hit 1M!

I wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone especially from this forum. A lot of the traffic to my channel comes from this particular group and I cannot tell you how much I appreciate that. Also, for those of you who reach out to me with questions on a part I installed or one of my videos, you have no idea how much I love those conversations. The whole intent of my channel was to fill in the gaps of written part instructions, if my content helps someone tackle their own project or helps them make a decision between Part A or Part B then that's a "WIN" in my book.

I have a couple more projects in the hopper this coming month so stay tuned!

Thank you and keep those truck projects going! Be safe everyone!

WF41
front side farm 4.jpg

moparleo51

Reaction score
Thanks for your videos, they do help . Its nice seeing other members doi.g things to there rams. I would do some clips but I don't have the skill to or the right equipment. Keep.it coming.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread