5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank you 5thgenrams.com!!!

Waterfowler41

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey all,

With the year almost wrapping up, I wanted to take a moment to thank this forum in particular for all the support for my YouTube channel over the last few years. I appreciate you all allowing me to post my videos in threads and appreciate those folks who share my videos to help others with their projects. I've met some really cool people and companies through this forum! Its been a fun ride the last few years and hope to keep things going although I am unsure what 2024 will bring (more on that below).

When I set this channel up, the goal was simple, make the truck world better one YouTube video at a time. Most of the early feedback I received on videos is get to the point, focus on the project. I took that to heart and I've tried to adjust my videos and focus on the need to know info so my videos are easy to understand and watch. I hope some of you found some value in at least one of my videos. Keep the feedback coming!

I truly enjoy the messages, post replies, comments, and emails you all send me. I love hearing about your trucks and I absolutely LOVE getting involved directly and helping you all with your projects.

Some numbers (for those interested):
- Channel has 175 total videos / 2M+ views
- In 2023, 1,500+ subscribers joined my channel!
- 5thgenrams.com is the 3rd highest external traffic source (thank you all!!!)
- Top 5 countries viewing my channel: USA, Canada, Australia, Saudi Arabia, and Mexico

Channel outlook: As far as what's next, I am not too sure. I'm pretty maxxed out on practical mods to the truck. I would love to throw a supercharger on the truck, explore long travel options with wider fenders, or even just run a set of long tube headers with a tune but I have to keep in mind this truck is a daily driver and our hockey road trip truck so I need to keep that into perspective and do want to sacrifice what brought me to the Ram brand, ride comfort. I've played with the idea of getting a project car or trading the Rebel in for a new truck to start over but the magic 8-ball told me to try again later so I am not sure where the channel goes. I have to remember this is my hobby not a business (though sometimes the lines blur) so I'm trying not to stress too much about it.

Thank you all and I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday season! Good luck with your trucks!

Thanks,

WF41

eadc2ce4753317571c2f3e1b92c97f44.jpeg

Redz72

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks for all your write ups and videos. They’ve helped tremendously. Keep up the good work and best luck along the way!

You do a great job explaining your rationale of thinking for particular projects and upgrades and truly enjoy following your build.

CHeYeNNe71

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks for the videos! When I decided to get back into RAM, I went searching for information and yours did not disappoint. Keep up the great information!! (y)(y)(y)

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/