5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Texas Lemon Law Attorney Needed......

Ram’dit

Reaction score
I'm looking for recommendations on a Texas Lemon Law Attorney. I'm located in Fort Worth Texas and have ongoing issues with my truck. If you been down this path in Texas please provide recommendation.

Thanks,
Chris

Boston

Reaction score
I lemon lawed a Volvo and agree no lawyer needed. At least at first. Google how to lemon law. Make sure you qualify. Every state has different laws.
BTW: Don’t get mad with dealer. They didn’t build the truck. They are stuck between you and Ram and are given the job of fixing it.

Aseras

Ram Guru
Reaction score
99% of the time the dealer IS who dropped the ball multiple times and then stonewalls you forcing you to lemon law them, so totally get mad at the dealer, as you will have little to no contact with the manufacturer. Their job is to fix it and they didn't, multiple times. Raise hell. File official complaints with state regulators, tank reviews and speak to every manager you can until they try to throw you out. Make their lives hell if they give you any pushback whatsoever. Record everything, get any promises in writing.

My rule is ask nice first. Know your limits and rights. do not let them run the clock out on you or cost you money or loss of your lemon law case. Ask for a buyback, a nice loaner and compensation ( payments insurance whatever ). When you file lemon law 99% of the time the manufacturer tells the dealer to stop all work and start over. If you have time and they seem willing work with them. DO not do a trade, do not do a pullahead or anything other than a straight buyback or new truck swap. If you are with a captive lender it's as simple as a vin swap on the loan and some signature to moves the titles around. They CAN do it. the state/court will force them to, so why not now?

But if you get attitude, return in kind and escalate.

Ram’dit

Reaction score
So according to TX lemon law the problem has to have been worked on 4 times within first 24,000 miles. My situation is the problem is intermittent and they haven't done anything. I'm on visit number 4 with 34, 325 and a case file open with FCA. I have 3 different youtube videos demonstrating my concern. My truck is on week 3 with current dealer and am told it will be another week at least. I've been nice, but I'm sick of it now. I also have several other issues that aren't resolved including paint problems on RamBox.

Users who are viewing this thread