5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TazerDT

steelrfan85

Reaction score
Can I make my turn signals sequential on limited 2023 1500 with the tazerDT. I can't figure and anything online about it just light shows.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Can I make my turn signals sequential on limited 2023 1500 with the tazerDT. I can't figure and anything online about it just light shows.
You will need to buy sequential turn signal assemblies and swap them out if you want sequential turns in your mirrors. I have them in mine

steelrfan85

Reaction score
You will need to buy sequential turn signal assemblies and swap them out if you want sequential turns in your mirrors. I have them in mine
I'm buying ones for my mirrors. Was referring to the headlights. But I guess probably only one bulb in it

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm buying ones for my mirrors. Was referring to the headlights. But I guess probably only one bulb in it
You will need to buy the diode Dynamics LED boards for the headlights which require basically cutting your headlights apart and resealing. It can be done, but not something I'd suggest for someone who has no experience with it

steelrfan85

Reaction score
You will need to buy the diode Dynamics LED boards for the headlights which require basically cutting your headlights apart and resealing. It can be done, but not something I'd suggest for someone who has no experience with it
Not something I feel comfortable doing.

Users who are viewing this thread