5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TazerDT

jdmdc5teg06

Reaction score
Hows it going everyone,

so I’ve had AlfaOBD for quite some time and recently ordered Tazer to enable a few live features that Alfa couldn’t do. After receiving it today and setting it up to Marry the tazer, nothing happened at all and the marry process didn’t even count down. Thinking I did something wrong, I turned the truck off and to my surprise the mirrors folded which is what I wanted to change.

when I turned the truck on, every single feature was enabled and not sure why. Once I press resume to get into the actual setting, nothing happens so everything is completely on by itself.

silver billet

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I just installed one today as well (purchased it before I found out it may not do what I need it to do with the DRL, still testing). I also found the marry process a little baffling at first, my mirrors did the same thing (did NOT want that and did not ask for it either) but found out how to reset that back to normal. It turned on my rear view camera too with signals...?? I always get very nervous using these types of devices as it's obvious the programming is done by high schoolers on a budget. Just hoping I can correct my DRL situation and then I plan to unplug the thing and throw it in my glove box.

So all I can say is, it happened to me too, maybe make sure you do the reboot thing in the menu, as well as ignition cycle with 1+ minute inbetween etc.

Users who are viewing this thread