5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TazerDT - Power Folding Mirrors when turning on/off

02tts

Reaction score
So I just received the TazerDT today and I've installed, followed the direction, twice or more and I must obvioulsy be doing something wrong because it's not working for me. I have the 2019 Laramie model in case it matters, and I've been able to set things like the limited theme, laramie theme, but when I go to the mirror menu and select powerfolding set to yes, etc. it still does not do anything for me...I have done the full reboot sequence twice and still nothing.

Also, regarding the theme, I really want the display theme colors to stick on the cluster, it drives me nuts that it doesn't stick. What do I need to do to make it stick, I've read here that using the TazerDT makes the theme stick - is there anything I need to do to make it stick? Like choose something other than Laramie?

Thanks in advance.

CJR28

Reaction score
The power folding mirrors option is accessed through the “live menu” or when the truck is fully running. Access the tazer menu and you will notice its a smaller menu as opposed to when the truck is just in the run position. Scroll down to “power mirrors” and you should be g2g

Users who are viewing this thread