5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tazer install with 23’ digital cluster. HELP

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
It actually looks like there is more than one digital display. Yours doesn't have the top center display, where his said Limited, I believe. Unless that is turned off in screen set up.

6of36

Reaction score
Try setting the dash to show the analog style gauges, like he had. That top middle display may only show that way.

HardwoodHero

Reaction score
Here is a link to the video I just made. Poor quality I know.
The video I listed for him showed 2 different ways to bring audio up.
I just figured out what I was doing wrong. I had to go into screen, set up and add it to the favorites menu. Thanks a lot for all the help, I really appreciate it.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ok so can someone summarize what tazer to buy and what works or doesn't work with the 2023?
There is only one Tazer to buy, the TazerDT. As far as working on the 23's, they are still buggy and not fully compatible for all functions they claim to be able to do

seansmd

Reaction score
Agreed, have heard you mention that on various threads.

Looking for someone with a 23 and the Tazer working with first hand knowledge.

I had one on my Gladiator and enjoyed the product.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
There is only one Tazer to buy, the TazerDT. As far as working on the 23's, they are still buggy and not fully compatible for all functions they claim to be able to do
2022s are buggy and not fully compatible with all the functions they claim to be able to do.

pyl16349

Reaction score
That seems odd. Unless, like you said, maybe the off road or performance pages make them eliminate a choice. Standard air suspension has 5 level settings, but with off road package, there are only four.
I have 2020 Laramie Longhorn and with air and it has (1) entry\exit (2) Aero (3) Normal (4) Off road. Is that the same for you?

6of36

Reaction score
I have 2020 Laramie Longhorn and with air and it has (1) entry\exit (2) Aero (3) Normal (4) Off road. Is that the same for you?
Laramie Longhorn? It's Laramie, Limited Longhorn, Limited.
Standard air suspension without off road package, and maybe some other packages has 5 levels. It has off road 1, and off road2.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
You either have the off-road package or someone configured alfaobd and marked the truck as off-road which removes off-road 2.

Users who are viewing this thread