5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tazer DT

Bambohunter

Reaction score
Is $180 shipped a good price for one of these? found a guy who just pulled one of his truck? anything i should be concerned with?

Bambohunter

Reaction score
I've been trying to do some research but haven't found much. i'm assuming as long as its been unmarried it is fine.

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
A bit terse don't ya think? I assume you're saying that yes, it's a good price. But he asked more than one question LOL.
Yes, it's a good price. Yes, you have things to worry about it. It screwed up my truck by draining the battery. There's nothing that it does that is worth it. The auto fold mirrors is the only good feature for me. All other worthwhile functions can be handled with AlfaODB.

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
$180 is a great price and make sure you follow directions down to the letter, reboots, sleep cycles, etc. and you should be fine.

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
The Tazer works great. Just plug it in and click your steering wheel controls. No codes to decipher, just plain simple plug and play. Set your tire size and any other features you need to activate.

jpoutlaw

Reaction score
I have one in my Jeep and Ram. That’s a good price but ensure it has been unmarried from his truck’s VIN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/