5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tazer DT Seatbelt Chime

zsalem2675

Reaction score
Hey guys. I just got my Tazer DT for my 2020 Ram 1500 Limited. Got everything set how I’d like except for the BeltDing. I change it to no but after reboots and drive cycles it still dings and changes itself back to Yes. The firmware is up to date on all devices.

Anyone else having this issue or have a solution?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CJR28

Reaction score
You dont need the Tazer to shut it off, theres a hack that worked on the 4th gens that also works on the 5th gens

CJR28

Reaction score
Its something like put your seatbelt on with your truck off then put it to the “run” position, then buckle your seat belt 3 (or 5) times ending with it buckled and dhut the truck off. A google search should pull it up, i did it on my 4th gen and then on my 5th gen

zsalem2675

Reaction score
Its something like put your seatbelt on with your truck off then put it to the “run” position, then buckle your seat belt 3 (or 5) times ending with it buckled and dhut the truck off. A google search should pull it up, i did it on my 4th gen and then on my 5th gen

Thank you!! It worked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread