5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tazer DT question

19RamBC

Reaction score
Well 2 questions.
1. Am i not able to turn off the in-motion feature to an address can be put in the nav while driving?

2.anybody have the issue where every now and then the main screen freezes up completely while in the truck driving around and takes about 2 mins to reset. I have the latest firmware

Aseras

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Did you marry the unit? Once married as long as the taser is connected nav in motion should work unless you went into a menu and disabled it.

I've never had my main screen freeze.

19RamBC

Reaction score
Did you marry the unit? Once married as long as the taser is connected nav in motion should work unless you went into a menu and disabled it.

I've never had my main screen freeze.
Yes i married the unit, and it still wont show keyboard for nav in motion

Fishorfly

Reaction score
Interested in resolution as Nav in motion is one reason I will purchase.

Fazan

Reaction score
Hi guys it’s Fazan , I re installed my taser dt on my 2022 limited , married it and then of security pin and other stuff . After doing full rebuilt and two sleep cycles I started up and the check engine light stayed on , I check it with the taser and it says PCM code P2166 . I quickly cleared the code with the taser , but it didn’t go away , so I turn off all the settings , cleared everything I had turned in even cleared security pin . Unmarried it and did full reboot and two sleep cycle . Start it up back and 🙏 yes the check engine light stayed off . I left it plug in without marrying it , I have the amber light turn on and the fold mirrors . I am happy with that for now .

Fazan

Reaction score
Help now I forgot my pin I am trying to reset it it’s like over 30 minutes now I have the hazard lights on and my foot is on the break , the truck is running , there is a countdown going on but it’s taking so long , my whole Neighbour hood is concern

Fazan

Reaction score
What do I do can someone call me 9185601205 using taxed dt

Foxmanok

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
My Tazer suddenly wouldn't take my pin. I tried that pin reset and watched the count down until it displayed pin reset failed. Tried it again but same result. Tried to unmarry and truck would show not married but when connected to computer it showed married. Tried newest firmware, older firmware, restore etc. On my last attempt the truck would instantly show Tazer Failed. Since truck was in lockdown mode it turned into a brick. Disconnected battery for 2 days but had same result. Had to have truck towed to dealer. They reflashed system and Tazer is in trash.

Sent from my SM-F946U1 using Tapatalk

1923bob

Reaction score
My Tazer suddenly wouldn't take my pin. I tried that pin reset and watched the count down until it displayed pin reset failed. Tried it again but same result. Tried to unmarry and truck would show not married but when connected to computer it showed married. Tried newest firmware, older firmware, restore etc. On my last attempt the truck would instantly show Tazer Failed. Since truck was in lockdown mode it turned into a brick. Disconnected battery for 2 days but had same result. Had to have truck towed to dealer. They reflashed system and Tazer is in trash.

Sent from my SM-F946U1 using Tapatalk
Bummer I have had no trouble with my Tazer

Users who are viewing this thread