5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tazer DT group buy - October 2020

Rambunktious

Reaction score
folding mirrors for sure!

i saw a video where someone said the global down for the windows being triggered with key fob could only happen when the vehicle was in ACC mode. any idea if thats true?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Automatic power folding mirrors
Enter NAV instructions while driving
Seat belt chime
Disable fog light dropout

Bobbybob

Reaction score
folding mirrors for sure!

i saw a video where someone said the global down for the windows being triggered with key fob could only happen when the vehicle was in ACC mode. any idea if thats true?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I have not heard that one myself yet...hope not.

Bobbybob

Reaction score
I am taking myself out of this one (kind of have to work now...lol).

- If you are still interested or have any issues, send an email to [email protected]
- Provide the email you want to use when you order.
- They will add you to the system and then can use the promo code TZDT50.

They have been very responsive and great to work with.

This promo will expire on October 28th, no exceptions.
@Berto1994 @Rhodeislandscott

Mickey2020

Reaction score
EDIT Issue fixed by unmarrying and remarrying, and being very careful during setup.
Folding mirrors work perfectly.
Light shows are cool.
Windows up and down from remote are perfect.
Disable fog light cutoff works perfect.
Turn cams working as expected.
Will check other settings when I can run it after work.

I got my Tazer DT VERY fast from the guys. I am having issues already tho. After installing I have two codes and my camera system is completely unavailable. Anyone have issues and how did you fix them? I've contacted the maker, but they don't work weekends...

Last edited:

busa2009

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I got my Tazer DT VERY fast from the guys. I am having issues already tho. After installing I have two codes and my camera system is completely unavailable. Anyone have issues and how did you fix them? I've contacted the maker, but they don't work weekends...

You just installed it and didn’t try and enable anything?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bobbybob

Reaction score

- If you are still interested or have any issues, send an email to [email protected]

@D-Ram

dearchristopher

Reaction score
turn signal camera is a feature i never knew i wanted. very pleased with this thing!

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What’s does the turn signal camera do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

dearchristopher

Reaction score
What’s does the turn signal camera do?

when you turn your turn signal on, the backup camera turns on to show you what’s behind you. it sounded kinda dumb at first but i yanked the dirtbikes out to sam houston forest yesterday and loved the feature. i’m going to love it even more with no trailer, just makes lane changing a little easier

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That sounds awesome I can see that being very beneficial especially when towing something. Thanks for replying.

dearchristopher

Reaction score
anybody notice when a tazer live function occurs, the audio screen on the cluster stops displaying info? i’ve noticed a few other bugs where it’ll turn the audio way down or pause and play the radio. not really a huge problem, but i turned off the turn signal camera for now because it’s a little annoying

Bobbybob

Reaction score
anybody notice when a tazer live function occurs, the audio screen on the cluster stops displaying info? i’ve noticed a few other bugs where it’ll turn the audio way down or pause and play the radio. not really a huge problem, but i turned off the turn signal camera for now because it’s a little annoying

Maybe email support?

Bobbybob

Reaction score

@ams_guru @worldrevised @Berto1994

Last edited:

Mickey2020

Reaction score
I'm starting to notice a few things. I cannot get the seat belt ding to STAY off. It seems that it's always me going back in to set it to OFF again. Yes, I'm cycling it and doing a full reboot each time. I'm even keying it up 3 times to make sure it's not that. It just doesn't stay. Anyone know why? I've also noticed that when we use the turn camera options it will show the 360 view for me and also the FRONT view, no matter how many times I reach over and click the BACK camera. I don't think we need to see what's in front of us while turning as we have this huge piece of glass that we can see through. It sure would be nice to see what's behind me tho...

Bobbybob

Reaction score
I'm starting to notice a few things. I cannot get the seat belt ding to STAY off. It seems that it's always me going back in to set it to OFF again. Yes, I'm cycling it and doing a full reboot each time. I'm even keying it up 3 times to make sure it's not that. It just doesn't stay. Anyone know why? I've also noticed that when we use the turn camera options it will show the 360 view for me and also the FRONT view, no matter how many times I reach over and click the BACK camera. I don't think we need to see what's in front of us while turning as we have this huge piece of glass that we can see through. It sure would be nice to see what's behind me tho...
Maybe hit up the text support group? They are pretty responsive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/