5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tazer DT group buy - October 2020

Mickey2020

Reaction score
Mine still will NOT go through with the discount code. I am getting the error below:

"Sorry, it seems the coupon "*****" is not yours - it has now been removed from your order."

(I replaced the code with asterisks, I am using the code sent to me.)

kaptain

Reaction score
Just a guess but make sure the email address you’re using to purchase is the same one you gave Bobbybob.

Bobbybob

Reaction score
Mine still will NOT go through with the discount code. I am getting the error below:

"Sorry, it seems the coupon "*****" is not yours - it has now been removed from your order."

(I replaced the code with asterisks, I am using the code sent to me.)
We will get this sorted out, Mickey. You will not miss out on this one. I sent an email to Sam and copied you on it to try and get it resolved.

taz2016

Reaction score
Alright everyone! We have more than enough...reached out to ZA to see if we can a few more bucks off for adding more than 10 people. Stay tuned and thanks for playing!
Any word on a bigger discount?

Bobbybob

Reaction score
I am taking myself out of this one (kind of have to work now...lol).

- If you are still interested or have any issues, send an email to [email protected]
- Provide the email you want to use when you order.
- They will add you to the system and then can use the promo code TZDT50.

They have been very responsive and great to work with.

This promo will expire on October 28th, no exceptions.

Last edited:

dearchristopher

Reaction score
General post to those that made the purchase. Top three things you are going to do first...go!
  • Recalibrate speedo
  • Folding mirrors
  • Key fob windows

folding mirrors for sure!

i saw a video where someone said the global down for the windows being triggered with key fob could only happen when the vehicle was in ACC mode. any idea if thats true?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread