5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tazer DT group buy - October 2020

Bobbybob

Reaction score
I am taking myself out of this one (kind of have to work now...lol). Original post below dashed line.

- If you are still interested or have any issues, send an email to [email protected]
- Provide the email you want to use when you order.
- They will add you to the system and then can use the promo code TZDT50.

They have been very responsive and great to work with.

This promo will expire on October 28th, no exceptions.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
We have another group buy oppty and need at least 6 more people for $50 off. If int, DM me your email address.

If you are not sure what it is, here is the link that tells you more about it and what you can customize. Some good things in this list!

Perf menu:
Adjust for alternate tire sizes up to 41″
Adjust for alternate axle gear ratios
Adjust for an alternate transfer case LO range ratio

TPMS menu:
Disable the TPMS system if desired
Change font/rear TPMS warning PSI limit

Radio menu:
Disable Backup camera
Enable Cargo/front/undercarriage Camera input
Enable CD audio input
Disable Travellink (weather warnings included)

Lighting Menu
Change DRL location
Disable DRL Dropout
Enable Fog lamp output
Disable Fog lamp dropout
Disable one-touch lane change
Disable Halo’s
Set LED 3rd brake light type.
Set LED Fog light type
Set LED tail lamp type
Set LED front turn signal type.
Set Trailer Tow output for use with Mopar kit

Other menus
Disable/Enable Front and Rear Lockers (for axle swap on Powerwagon)
Enable Aux switch settings on the radio
Enable Blind spot detection (sensors required)
Change cluster splash screen to various Ram models
Enable/Disable PANIC button on remote

Live features
Light shows: Can be accessed from the key fob or the on-screen menu. Six pre-set light shows, and three make-your-own shows included. Set from the factory to only operate when parked, but can be unlocked for off-road, parade, and emergency personnel use.
Automatic Power folding mirrors – mirrors fold and extend when the ignition is turned on/off
Control front windows up/down from keyfob
Disable Navigation in-motion lockout – enter addresses while the vehicle is moving
Disable camera lockout – use the backup camera and/or added cargo/front/undercarriage camera at any speed for any length of time
Auto Traction Kill – remembers the last state of traction control and will set it on start-up
Auto stop-start Disable – remembers the previous state of ESS system and will set it on start-up
Auto Tow Mode – remembers the last state of Tow mode and will set it on start-up
TurnCAM – can turn on backup camera whenever turn signals are used
0-30 and 0-60 timers
Cooldown mode – run engine fans when Ram is off, to aid in cooldown
Winch mode – raise engine idle to 2000 RPM while winching or jumping another vehicle
Line Lock: Can lock front brakes for an easy burnout
Rock Crawl: Can lock all four brakes by pressing steering wheel buttons to hold the vehicle still, especially helpful when off-road.
Button Mapping: Use cruise up, down and right buttons as quick-access to some of Tazer DT’s functions, when cruise control is off
Clear Check engine light

Last edited:

Bobbybob

Reaction score
Not sure yet on when it will ship. Have to get an order together first. Not sure about price increase either as it is fairly new to me. It’s $329 now and the discount will be $50 off.

joshj84

Reaction score
well im happy to join if you can figure out when it'll ship

Rambunktious

Reaction score
well im happy to join if you can figure out when it'll ship
I was part of the last group buy in September and mine shipped the day after I submitted the order and most of the others received their Tazer's in just a few days. The company ships very quick.

joshj84

Reaction score
Well consider me in then, i just hope we fill the spots quickly.

Bobbybob

Reaction score
Well consider me in then, i just hope we fill the spots quickly.
Hey Josh...DM me your email address and I will add you to the list. I have to submit the email addresses once we have the list so they know who to apply the promo to. Thx!

2 more spots to go then.

dearchristopher

Reaction score
considering doing this as well. do we pay the company directly?

going to do some reading and see if this is for me. i will need it down the line with tires, but not for a bit. might be cool to have some of the other features now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rambunktious

Reaction score
considering doing this as well. do we pay the company directly?

going to do some reading and see if this is for me. i will need it down the line with tires, but not for a bit. might be cool to have some of the other features now.

Yes, after BobbyBob provides your email address to Z Automotive, and you reach the minimum number of buyers, BobbyBob will receive a code that he will share with rest of the group. Then all you have to do is go to the Z Automotive website and order your Razer DT, enter the code, and you are all set. The only issue I can see for you is that Z Automotive sets a deadline to use the code, so you might have to pay for it now and hang on to it until you need it.

Bobbybob

Reaction score
Alright everyone! We have more than enough...reached out to ZA to see if we can a few more bucks off for adding more than 10 people. Stay tuned and thanks for playing!

dearchristopher

Reaction score
count me in. bobbybob i’ll dm you my info!

Users who are viewing this thread