5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tazer DT Flashing Red Lights

jsmith032

Reaction score
Not sure what’s going on with my Tazer but I noticed some settings I configured weren’t working. Checked the Tazer and it’s getting 4 flashing red lights. In updated the FW to the latest just in case but it’s still happening, and I can’t get into the settings. Any ideas?

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Have you reached out to Zautomotive? I’m sure they’re going to be more helpful in this situation. Don’t take this the wrong way plus their customer support is pretty good from a past experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

jsmith032

Reaction score
Not yet. Just curious if anyone here has had the same issues. I’ll give them a shout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Try turning cruise control on to make changes. Shouldn't matter if you don't have a Pulsar, but it's something to try.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The very bottoms of each port needs to be squared off and not have a small bulge on one side.

UnclJim

Reaction score
mine was working fine for a year till today. factory reset it and then updated hopefully that settles it

Users who are viewing this thread