5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tallest tire on stock rebel wheels and suspension?

osage91

Reaction score
Like the title says, what is the tallest tire that people are running on the rebel with stock wheels and suspension. No trimming and preferably not rubbing either.

clazer

Reaction score
You’ll be able to get a 34 on there (AND in the spare tire area). If you want to do the minor fender trim on the rear of the front wheel well, you should be able to go 35. Unless you’ve worn out the factory tires, I don’t think the 1” gain would be worth the dollars and hassle. With 35, you’ll either have an undersized spare or a full-size mounted in the bed/somewhere else.

Downytide

Reaction score
Width is a factor too, duratrac has 285/75/18, which is a 35" in height but 11.2" wide, on stock offset wheels it will be a tight clearance, on et0 or negative for 18x9 it'll definitely need some trimming.

Now I want to see if 35 fits the spare tire space with some hammer.

HailState

Reaction score
You’ll be able to get a 34 on there (AND in the spare tire area). If you want to do the minor fender trim on the rear of the front wheel well, you should be able to go 35. Unless you’ve worn out the factory tires, I don’t think the 1” gain would be worth the dollars and hassle. With 35, you’ll either have an undersized spare or a full-size mounted in the bed/somewhere else.

I would love to see some pics of your truck with lift and 37’s. Got anything to share?

Users who are viewing this thread