5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Talking "check battery" message …from underneath tailgate???

doublenichols

Reaction score
...Stepped out to my garage this morning to hear my Ram repetitively chattering away. "Please check battery." Weird! Seconds before I started the truck, it began with a new message (I believe something changed when I opened the door), but I wasn't able to hear it from the cab. Now it stopped talking, and I can't replicate. Am I loosing my mind?

NorthStar

Ram Guru
Reaction score
...Stepped out to my garage this morning to hear my Ram repetitively chattering away. "Please check battery." Weird! Seconds before I started the truck, it began with a new message (I believe something changed when I opened the door), but I wasn't able to hear it from the cab. Now it stopped talking, and I can't replicate. Am I loosing my mind?
GPS tracking system installed by the dealer? An upgrade you may have unknowingly paid for…damned dealers.

Users who are viewing this thread