5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tailgate Debadge

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys! can you show me some pictures of your Tailgate after being debadged? Thinking about taking my BIGHORN emblem off...

Last edited:

bfp9

Reaction score
Eh you can sort of see it in this photo - you’ll have to zoom in a little. I did it with fishing line, heat gun, goof off, DA polisher, and clay.

Disregard the disorganized garage.

977fa6370596d836849f908407dec3cf.jpg

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
Eh you can sort of see it in this photo - you’ll have to zoom in a little. I did it with fishing line, heat gun, goof off, DA polisher, and clay.

Disregard the disorganized garage.
Looks great! Thanks man

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
^^^. Question, is your tail gate handle black ? Mine originally was chrome but I had it taken off and sprayed Billet silver .

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
^^^. Question, is your tail gate handle black ? Mine originally was chrome but I had it taken off and sprayed Billet silver .
On the pic it's plastic-dipped, but ended up removing it a couple of weeks ago since I wasn't that happy with the texture. It's back to chrome now.
I just acquired the tailgate RAM head & hood ornaments in gloss black from a night edition takeoff from another member, and will be swapping those once I get them. I think they will go better with the night edition OEM wheels & exhaust tips I installed recently (the ones on the pic above are the original 22"s which were plastidipped as well).

Users who are viewing this thread