5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tailgate Badging-Night Edition

Reaction score
I've got brand new in bag tailgate badges for a 2021 RAM Laramie 1500, Night Edition black, that I'm not going to use. Before I put them up on Ebay I figured I's see if anyone here is interested in them. Some dummy let a scaffolding buck slide off the top of his SUV into my tailgate and I had to get the tailgate repainted. They included new badging with the job. I'm ok to put the old RAM badge back on and not put the Laramie or 4x4 badge back on, so I've got brand new:

-Ram's head tailgate center badge in Black
-LARAMIE badge in Black
-4x4 badge in Black.

Attachments

• IMG_0102.JPG
    IMG_0102.JPG
    262.5 KB · Views: 55

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
You might have better luck in the buy/sell/trade section.

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I've got brand new in bag tailgate badges for a 2021 RAM Laramie 1500, Night Edition black, that I'm not going to use. Before I put them up on Ebay I figured I's see if anyone here is interested in them. Some dummy let a scaffolding buck slide off the top of his SUV into my tailgate and I had to get the tailgate repainted. They included new badging with the job. I'm ok to put the old RAM badge back on and not put the Laramie or 4x4 badge back on, so I've got brand new:

-Ram's head tailgate center badge in Black
-LARAMIE badge in Black
-4x4 badge in Black.
Interested. PM sent

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online