5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tail light tint wrap or spray?

SmittysTrk

Reaction score
My 2010 Big horn I had the tails sprayed when I 1st got it.. They were cleared, polished and looked factory. 11 years later they looked great the day I sold it. What I worry about with this new fangled wrap stuff is how it looks (even new) and whether it'll hold up. I kinda have a problem with wrapping a $50-60K trucks tail lights in saranwrap unless you can't tell they've been wrapped and I wont have to have it done again every few years. So any of you guys have it done to your truck and are truly happy with the way it look's? Which wrap did you (or have done) ? The only reason I'm thinking about wrap is the time factor. Takes a few days to have a spray done right. Plus I haven't found anyone to do a spray yet as the guy who did mine isn't available anymore.

sep1006

Reaction score
I just bought the pre-cut tint off of ebay and installed it, Super easy and took maybe 10 minutes to do taillights, cab light and turn signals on the mirrors.

IMG_1337.jpg IMG_1358.jpg

SmittysTrk

Reaction score
I considered the DIY pre cuts but I want the entire light covered and worry the outline of the different panels wouldn't come out right and light would seep through.

Users who are viewing this thread