5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tail light LED

HemiCane

Reaction score
Does anyone know a LED bulb that can used in the tail light above the bed. Truck has led's all over the place except that one.

RickWaz

Reaction score
Does anyone know a LED bulb that can used in the tail light above the bed. Truck has led's all over the place except that one.
It should be a 921 bulb/LED. LASFIT LEDs have been great reviews.

UnloosedChewtoy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just installed LASFIT in my Center High Mount Stop Light (CHMSL I believe FCA calls it), or 3rd brake light/cargo lights, about 50 miles ago. Also resealed the light housing while I was there using better seals than the foam crap that is known to leak. So far so good! No error lights, and got through a good car wash so far without leaks.

RAMEN

Reaction score
Just installed LASFIT in my Center High Mount Stop Light (CHMSL I believe FCA calls it), or 3rd brake light/cargo lights, about 50 miles ago. Also resealed the light housing while I was there using better seals than the foam crap that is known to leak. So far so good! No error lights, and got through a good car wash so far without leaks.

What would be the best/easiest to install sealant in there? I’d like to buy something before I install the LED

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UnloosedChewtoy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread