5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Table for rear seat passengers?

AALiVEE

Reaction score
Hi Guys!
As our family go out for long distances roadtrips pretty often I have found that a set of tables for the rear seat passengers would be a great accessory, for eating, putting iPad, snacks and what not on.
I can also use it myself when going out alone and need to eat in the car or do some work on the laptop, sitting in the front seat twisted towards the center console does hurt the back after a while..

So I went on Ebay, Amazon etc and had a look, I did find a dozen different solutions, they all seemed to be of less quality that I desire.
So I guess I am not alone with these needs?
Have anyone found a folding table of any sort for the rear seat that is stable, rather big and folds in nicely without looking tacky?

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hi Guys!
As our family go out for long distances roadtrips pretty often I have found that a set of tables for the rear seat passengers would be a great accessory, for eating, putting iPad, snacks and what not on.
I can also use it myself when going out alone and need to eat in the car or do some work on the laptop, sitting in the front seat twisted towards the center console does hurt the back after a while..

So I went on Ebay, Amazon etc and had a look, I did find a dozen different solutions, they all seemed to be of less quality that I desire.
So I guess I am not alone with these needs?
Have anyone found a folding table of any sort for the rear seat that is stable, rather big and folds in nicely without looking tacky?
I haven’t seen any but in all honesty I haven’t looked for a table either . When we go out as a family we take our Grand Caravan instead of the truck just for the extra room .

AALiVEE

Reaction score
I haven’t seen any but in all honesty I haven’t looked for a table either . When we go out as a family we take our Grand Caravan instead of the truck just for the extra room .
I understand, but we are more into hotels and that kind of stuff, but in between those some tables would be nice back there..
Well if someone else got some good tips?

brawler1588

Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread