5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sway End Link ?

7amada

Reaction score
Does anyone know if someone is making aftermarket sway bar end links for rear, maybe also the front for our trucks?

Rustin5

Reaction score
Does anyone know if someone is making aftermarket sway bar end links for rear, maybe also the front for our trucks?
Core 4x4 and hellwig have rear end links. Suspension max was working on HD front ones but I’m guessing the COVID-19 situation has slowed that down

7amada

Reaction score
Core 4x4 and hellwig have rear end links. Suspension max was working on HD front ones but I’m guessing the COVID-19 situation has slowed that down
Thanks, i think core 4x4 has what i want.
Do you know where i can get torque specs for rear suspension parts?

bwolfe84

Reaction score
i have been searching for this kind of info myself. Either it isn't on this site, or I am not typing the correct info in the search box. I am looking to do the 2.5" level kit and I am curious about the torque specs for the front end. I might just lift it and need the rear as well.

Chrisdp23

Reaction score
i have been searching for this kind of info myself. Either it isn't on this site, or I am not typing the correct info in the search box. I am looking to do the 2.5" level kit and I am curious about the torque specs for the front end. I might just lift it and need the rear as well.
Look in the Bilstein post, some one posted the 4th gen specs which I don't think would be much different. They are what I used when I did mine and i have had no issues.

Users who are viewing this thread