5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sway Bar Link loose

Dragon62

Reaction score
CLUNK..CLUNK..CLUNK.. It was driving me nuts. After reading a few notes here and another location on 2019 and 2020's. Yep, the '21 Bighorns have the loosening sway bars. Front passenger side was almost off, damn...

rescueninja

Reaction score
I just put on the Suspension Maxx links on as well. First off the design is so much beefier and I would highly recommend. Second, I cannot say enough good about the customer service I received. The angle was not good with the lift I have up front (6112 on 8th ring and 1/2 inch spacer). I contacted Susupension Maxx and spoke with the owner who immediately made me a new set and shipped them right out. His words were "Don't think that you are going to just going be stuck with them. We are going to take care of you". New set came in and fit perfectly. Its hard to find companies that go above and beyond to take care of their customers. Everyone should order a set, lifted or not and replace the crappy stock ones.

Talon4U2NV

Reaction score
I was just going to mention the Suspension Maxx links. I just leveled mine and put new tires on it. I plan to recheck my torque on all of it but will likely upgrade to the ones for a leveled truck. I ran them in the past on my 3/4 and 1 ton diesels and they work and last

Users who are viewing this thread