5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Swappimg out the grill

RamRebelSteel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Do the grills from all of the other trims fit on the rebel? The reason I ask is because I'm looking at a grill online and it doesn't specify if it fits the rebel and surely enough they said they weren't sure either :cautious: I'm so over the Italian mustache and wouldnt want to downgrade to a grill of another trim. Looking into a mesh grill or perhaps one with a built in lightbar.

Zebber

Reaction score
The Rebel bumper has that center hump in it .I don"t think another model grill will fit unless the bumper is changed also. I'm like you ,, I don't like the Rebel grill but don't want to spend a wad of money to change it.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The fender “cheeks” (below the headlights) are also a different size on the Rebel, according to previous posts by other members.

blownout1500

Reaction score
Do the grills from all of the other trims fit on the rebel? The reason I ask is because I'm looking at a grill online and it doesn't specify if it fits the rebel and surely enough they said they weren't sure either :cautious: I'm so over the Italian mustache and wouldnt want to downgrade to a grill of another trim. Looking into a mesh grill or perhaps one with a built in lightbar.
On the Ram website, build the various trims and take a screenshot of the same exterior 3D view of each. Stack into a pdf and click through them to see the differences.

Rebel bumper comes up higher, so the grill and fender bits under lights are shorter.

Users who are viewing this thread